Friday, May 8, 2009

Tracie lately...

It's been awhile.
I've realized the biggest reason I don't post is because I haven't gotten around to editing all the pictures that I want to post so I'm going to get over that real quick and post them like the unedited in camera ghetto goodness that they are.
Heres a multiple post day to catch up.

First.
a couple weeks ago Landon and I decided to drive down to Cocoa beach.
It was after his classes for the day so we didn't even leave till late afternoon, but we both really just needed to get out of winter park.
so we did.
(I actually did edit some of these pictures.)












Yes. there are children in that stroller the man is dragging backwards with one hand.
Twins actually...

That one is for Alishuh.









I feel like I will learn a lot about blogging from these posts.
Hopefully one thing I can learn is how to post pictures right.
So they don't do what they did in this one.

Other than that I was really happy to see an ocean.
I just needed to hear one again.

2 comments:

Landon Tucker Swindoll said...

http://foro.juegosonline.com.py/uploads/1188440094/gallery_384_6_24594.jpeg

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3500/oscar.jpg

Anonymous said...

the heart next to your shoulders does not make it ok.