Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gatorville.

Landon had a half day off last weekend so we decided to go to Gatorland.

I have to be serious for a second and tell you that it has been a sincere dream of mine to go to Gatorland ever since my brother, Jeff, served his mission out here and brought home pictures of some serious alligators jumping to eat chicken out of people's hands and a real sweet pen.
SO This was a very exciting thing to be happening to me.
I think I might have been just as excited to go there as I was to go to Disney World on Landon's birthday. hah.

And I really was going to post pictures on here but it takes way too long for my patience.
I just ate about a half a block of tofu and I think it's messing with my head.

So I posted them on Facebook riiiight here

we got to feed gators beef from only 2 feet away.
and we watched the gator jumparoo.
and gator wrestlin.
and we ate gator nuggets. 
which is actually chicken.
which I'm pretty sure is the same chicken they feed the gators.

It was a very lovely day.
& I got a souvenir pen. =]


4 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Gator Land looks creepy but cool. I can't believe you get to feed them! Love the pics!

alyssa said...

eee you're a gator wrestler! yay blog friendies!

Artie said...

i love how a HALF day off is considered enough time to go do a major activity. sounds like fun. i wanna go

Unknown said...

They were real gator nuggets when i was there. The PETAs must have stopped it. The only reason I know they were gator was because I am POSITIVE it wasn't chicken!