Monday, March 23, 2009

It only takes a mooooment

Hooreeey!
I've been in Florida officially for 2 weeks.
It's been lovely, yet still jobless. =/
I'm going to fight for an interview at Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.
everywhere else thus far is not asking for work. (I love being put "on file") Oi.

I'm also still searching for places to take pictures. (& people to take pictures of...) Hopefully the singles ward will help in that area.

There are a TON of shows here that I'm really excited about.
but those will be pointless if the job doesn't show up...
so again. Let's hope the fight goes well tomorrow.

mmm what else?
Landon is still cute.

I made some amazing baked ziti tonight(sorry to brag. it was really good.) & Now we are watching Wall-e.
Yeah. we are that cool.
It's amazing on blu-ray.
(so is dexter. watch it now.)

I've made like...3 whole friends...
It's pretty exciting.
For being a college town everything around here is pretty low-key. That surprised me.

ok that's your 2 minute update.
Here's us watching wall-e. being awesome.

& then a couple pictures of Landon...





okkkkk
okbye.