Monday, July 6, 2009

Special updates!

Last week was Landon and my 1 year anniversary.
I thought about a bunch of different ways I could write about him or us or something that would probably just induce vomiting in anyone that read it...so I want this to be simple.

He took me to see Jaws at the Enzian Theater which was SOOOOOO cool. I have loved that movie since I was a very young child so it was really epic seeing it on the big screen with our pitcher of root beer. Very romantic.
people always tell us we act like we're from the 1950's, & sometimes I agree with them because of the nights like this.
He bought me a salad and surprised me with cookies.
He gave me the comfy seat and sat on the metal chair.
He holds my hand wherever we are.
He gives me the last bite of everything.
& he smiles the whole time.


simply put. He's my best friend.
I love you.
congrats on the internship.

5 comments:

Landon Tucker Swindoll said...

I...



...will comment this later.

(When you can't see what I'm writing.)
=]]













ily2

Ross and Dannielle said...

Congrats on your first year!! So much fun. . .and being away from everyone that we knew -- with only each other to depend on -- was one of the BEST things we could have done for our relationship. . . .

Artie said...

yeah... so i puked anyway.

alyssa said...

adorable

Anonymous said...

:]
not vomit inducing at all!
congrats guys, i'm SO happy for you!