Monday, March 2, 2009

525,600

Welp, it's official.

As of almost 3 hours ago I have one week left in California.
Next Monday I'm moving to Orlando, Florida.
I had to say my first official "goodbye" tonight to my brother, Chris, because I know he isn't going to be around before I leave.
So I shed my 5 tears and now I'm back to denial.
I have a feeling when I wake up tomorrow things will be different.
I could realize I have at least a months worth of stuff to handle in the next 7 days and start trying to actual accomplish something.

I've really been daydreaming about doing this for months and now that it should actually feel realistic I have no Idea what to think. It's the weirdest feeling. I can usually visualize things pretty well so I don't know what my deal is.

No matter what it's going to happen. (If the pending license is renewed, that is.)
Don't get me wrong I am completely excited. It's just overwhelming being 100% excited 100% nervous 100% stressed 100% full of to do lists 100% TOTALLY impatient.

The looming future is way too loomy for my taste.

Okay...that's a lie. It looks bright and shiny because I'm going to make it that way.
Bright. shiny.
&
full
of
love.

So wish me luck on accomplishing.



With the wind at my back and the sun on my face.

3 comments:

Miss J. Davis said...

Tracy love, what are you going to FL for?

Ross and Dannielle said...

Although I told you in Idaho that we didn't like Florida, it is still a wonderful experience to go somewhere that is completely different from where you've always been. It's an entirely different thing when your family isn't within 100 miles of where you're at. . . enjoy it and learn from all of the different experiences that you will encounter. And when you have a hurricane coming your way. . .call or email and I will let you in on all of the secrets of surviving that the locals don't tell you!!!

Anonymous said...

um.
i just got the title.

i'm retarded.